Tuesday, November 29, 2011

in need of change





Can you please pray for me to trust God with each day? To be less selfish, less loving and worshiping and worried about me, and more loving toward Him. I want to be broken of myself. I want to start following His ten commandments and just living for Him. I am so far from being filled with the fruits of the Spirit it isn't even funny. Please pray for me to be broken. Less of me. More love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self control.


I am so far from those.

But thank God that He will humble me and pick me up.
He is helping me through these stupid times of homework.
Forgiving me as I idolize everything but Him.

Thank You God.

Help me to reach out.
Love.
Help.
Serve.
Be hospitable and filled with grace.

Help me, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment