Wednesday, March 30, 2011

such a Spiritual baby

I am truly a Spiritual baby.
An infant.

Although I have read the Bible many times in my life, I do not know very much at all about God or the Bible. There is so much more to learn!! There always will be. No one can ever come close to comprehending even a little tiny bit of all of it. The beauty of God's Word is that it is a living Word. No book is more alive and relevant to each of our lives today.

Every single day, the Holy Spirit reveals more. As I pray, read the Word, and constantly question everything, I am continually humbled. Continually surprised. Continually proven wrong!!!

Every day I pray for wisdom, but I will never even understand what wisdom truly is.

And all of this is so good. :)


I apologize for all the things I constantly say, either in person or in this blog, that are wrong. Please do correct me!!

I also realize that God has different lessons for each of us that are unique and special. The Holy Spirit will reveal different things to each of us as we read the same Bible verses. I think that is the coolest thing!! So please know that the things I say and share are unique lessons for me that may or may not apply to you and your life.


God is so good!!! I am thankful that I have the ability to open His Word over and over and over again, even read the same verses over and over and over again, and each time the Holy Spirit has more for me, surprises me, convicts me, humbles me!

Thanks God. :)



"We have much to say about this, but it is hard to make it clear to you because you no longer try to understand. In fact, though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you the elementary truths of God’s word all over again. You need milk, not solid food! Anyone who lives on milk, being still an infant, is not acquainted with the teaching about righteousness. But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil."
-Hebrews 5:11-14


I am still a maturing infant. I need both solid food and milk daily. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment