My dreams are
- to help unreached nations learn about Jesus
- to share God's love with children and those living in Africa at some point
- to serve God internationally
- to grow and learn to serve Him more fearlessly, there and here
- to learn from and gain friendships with Christians and missionaries serving worldwide
- to learn from every new experience and person I meet
- to help others grow and learn to serve Him
- to share everything I learn, see, and experience with my friends and family
- to surrender to God's lead
I don't feel like this point in my life would be a good time to leave long-term or for a two year period of time. I have grandparents, family, kids, and friends who are too precious and who need me here. I am so attached to the kids at Hope and their families!!! I also want to be with my sisters, grandparents, family, friends, and everyone. For this reason, I have been encouraged by Christians from various organizations to start serving with "Youth With a Mission" or YWAM. Working with them people can serve whenever and for however long works best for them.
Tonight I am looking at one of YWAM's many ministries called Frontier Missions that is focused on reaching unreached people groups!
YWAM works in more than 1,100 locations in over 180 countries, with a staff of over 18,000. There are so many opportunities. I feel drawn to Africa at some point, but also everywhere. There is so much to learn, so many ways to grow, and endless ways to serve.
I am excited to see what God has in store.
"Sing to the Lord, all the earth;
proclaim His salvation day after day.
Declare His glory among the nations,
His marvelous deeds among all peoples."
- 1 Chronicles 16:23-24
The journey and the support raising begins...