Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I'm at an interesting point in my life. Crazy to think of where I was last year to where I am now.

I want change. I'm ready for change. But yet I'd be scared for the change to happen before a year from now.


I'm anxious to see what God wants from my life.


All I know is that right now I need Him. I need His help to make what I do and think more about Him and less about me and my comfort.

I'm excited for the work He's going to do in me in this next year. For what I'm going to learn. For the time with friends, family, and kids. Ultimately for the time I need with Him to grow in love for Him and for people. For more growing up. ...



A year seems so far away, and these current days are challenging. Thank God for being here with me this winter.

He knows what He's got in store and why I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment