Monday, December 27, 2010

I am broken.



I am so broken.



Wounded by the lies. Lies from myself. Lies from the world. Lies from others.
Lies Satan wants me to believe.




I am filled with pain. Sadness. Anxiety. and Fear.

They creep in every day.



I NEED Jesus.



I need His love. His romance. His kind words. I need these things EVERY day, constantly, to keep me going. To help me say "NO!" to the lies. To help me allow the Holy Spirit to fill me with the peace and joy that come from knowing how much God loves me. How much He loves me even though I am so sinful. Even though I keep screwing up. Even though I feel so ugly--He sees me as beautiful! I NEED that. He loves every part of me. Every part of me that is so easy for me to hate.



He forgives me. For everything.

I don't deserve this. I don't deserve this Savior, Father, Friend, and Lover.

But He's there. And He wants to wrap me in His loving arms. He wants to whisper "you're beautiful" in my ear. He wants to hold me forever. To tell me it's okay. He's got everything under control. And a better time (ETERNAL LIFE) is coming. It's going to be alright.


...
Thanks so much God.
I need YOU Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment