Friday, November 2, 2012

snow.

Even though I'm not a big fan of cold weather and don't want it to snow because I don't want the roads to be bad, I can't deny I am thankful for the beauty of each and every day and season we have here.

The way the snow falls can be so beautiful sometimes.



It makes me smile and think of God.

Peace. That's what it reminds me of.

The fact that God is in control. That is timing is slow. (slower than mine)... Slow, steady, and perfect. 


Just as every snowflake falls slowly, beautifully, perfectly to the ground, everything will fall perfectly in place at the right time, if I just place it all in His hands.





"But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance." -2 Peter 3:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment