Saturday, April 21, 2012

Don't look at me.




If there's anything that's been on my heart in the past year and that I know I do a terrible job at actually expressing with my life it's this...



Please don't listen to,  follow, or trust me, but trust the Word. Follow and listen to Jesus.




As my friend Emma once told me, "People don't need my words, they need His Word."



And as Stacie Orrico sings, "Don't look at me, look at Him."

















 
 (been on my wall all year... something to pray about for me.) 






They don't  need my words or movement but His, yet He may want to work or speak through me. We are His body. Made to share His love with the world. We just have to trust Him and not ourselves. Step back, and let Him move and not us. He is the only One who can bring changes. ... And He willPrayer is powerful. We must not forget that. Our God is powerful.

 Moving. Active. And alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment